+91 9959992255


Study in


Career prospects and post-study work experience

From September 2020 any international student with a Tier 4 visa enrolling at a UK university can stay on after graduation for up to two years to work. This applies to graduates of all higher education providers that are recognized as ‘licensed visa sponsors. 

Few Universities in UK after the master’s course work, offer a placement- internship (Work Placement) or advanced placement year for students to gain knowledge in the area they have studied.  For courses with internship, the student can stay in UK up to a period of four years 

Year One: Course Work 

Year Two: Internship (Advanced Placement)

Year Three & Four: Post -Study Work VISA 

Students who want to stay longer in the UK will have to apply for a general work visa (Tier 2). For this, your job must fit the visa requirements for a Tier 2 visa, one of it’s main requirements being, you must be paid at least 30,000 pounds per year, but for some jobs, this amount can be higher or lower.

Say Hello to

Manojkumar Paladugu

Call: 9000666672

Manoj, being an Alumni of Middlesex University - UK can help provide you with First-Hand information on Study and even Life in the UK. Call Manoj for a quick profile evaluation between 9 Am to 7 Pm.

Request a Call Back